Friday, October 24, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

Last Monday we went to Phantom of the Opera-2nd row!! Our date was sooooo much fun. Before the show, we went to te costume store to try and find a costume...It is impossible for a girl to find a costume these days! Everything is either frump city, or you feel like you are looking at lingerie. Toby wasn't quite sure what he wanted, but he seemed to be excited about the idea of having a sword. So, we left with nothing! Before the show started, we started snapping photos of ourselves, and were about to take one with the stage in the background, when this grumpy usher came up and threatened to take away Toby's phone. Crabby lady. So, this is the only pic we got! But we loved the Phantom! Wow-there was some amazing talent on that stage! Can't wait to go to the next show! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW...that must be a great show!! What a fun date! Rosalie, we need to be better at keeping in touch....and you guys should definately come up here! COME COME COME! I would love to see you, and meet your family!

Kaylee's Life said...

oh my that show was so much fun. Ya i almost got my camera taken away because of the usher. But it was so much fun!!

Krystal said...

We saw Phantom on our honeymoon, and I was just blown away at the talent! I now LOVE it. Glad you got to enjoy such a fun date!! :)

Jeff and Megan said...

You too look so cute! Jeff and I went to phantom on the 9th in Spokane! He wasn't too fond of it, but went cause he knew I loved it! :) Sounds like you two had a great time!
-only 5 weeks till my due date! getting close! :)

Nicolle said...

You guys are so CUTE! I love Phantom, we saw it in London and it was AMAZING!