Thursday, January 1, 2009

PARTY!

New Years Eve was so much fun! We partied into the wee hours of the morning...
Rock Band and Nertz had to be the most memorable part of the evening. There was enough food to feed a small army, plenty of Pepsi and Mountain Dew to keep us all awake, and Toby made the best homemade Root Beer!

When we came home to get the all the kids from our house, we discovered that the kids had A LOT of fun! Rachel Moody (age 5) was the only child awake, the cushions were off the couch, and the boys bedroom was unrecognizable-mattress off the bed and all! I'm not sure who had more fun-the adults or the kids...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy New Year to you too! It sounds like you all had a great time! I love reading your blog!!

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

melanie said...

Nice spam comment about Nertz, ha ha! And good job on all the posting!

I'm glad you guys had fun (I know we totally missed out. Sorry we're loser friends, :)). Reed was a beast that night! Cried for an hour and a half and that was through midnight. So we did not ring in the fun this year.

Happy New Year!