Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR

Okay, I started out something new, and I love it! I found a website called scrapblog.com (something everyone else in the world probably knew about a long time ago :) So here are some of the first blogs I did on it. The pics of Tyler doing his T-Ball seem like they were just taken...he was such a cute little stinker. Wow he grew up fast! The pics of Dallin in my makeup were taken recently. There is something about makeup that says "get into me and make a mess!"

Well, the snow just keeps coming! I took the boys out tonight to sled down the small hill in our backyard and build a snowman with them. We made it down the hill twice and I was freakin cold! So we went to build our snowman, carrot for the nose was ready and everything...and the snow wouldn't even stick. Dang powder! So I went inside and grabbed a large cup of water, thinking I could wet down the snow a little. (The things we do for our kids) Wow! I made one tiny snowball with the water! So we gave up on that, and by the time we got inside I thought I was going to lose some fingers to frostbite. Sick of the cold! Bring on the sun already.

No comments: