Friday, December 19, 2008







We spent Thanksgiving in Coer'dlane, Idaho at Toby's brother's house and we had soooooo much fun! We not only ate enough for a small army, but we also went to triple play indoor water park! The kids really had a fun time going down the slide that turns into a life size "toilet bowl." I'm not sure who had more fun, the parents or the kids! We took turns playing babysitter to go down the slides ourself!
We also did something really fun-go rollerskating! We went with OC and Rachel, and it was definitely the highlight of the trip. I'm not sure if we had more fun trying not to fall down, or watching all the skate bums dancing in their skates. Even Dallin did a really good job! When I get pics of that I will post them. Too bad I didn't have the video camera...




No comments: